POOPPALLY'S HERITAGE HOMESTAY - Alappuzha - Kerala
Alleppey, , Alappuzha
POOPPALLY'S HERITAGE HOMESTAY in Kerala is a Heritage eco-homestay with lovely century-old kerala architecture, traditional Kerala wooden carvings and Kerala wood works, set in a serene village location. It overlooks the backwaters of Alleppey, Kerala .It's a 150 year old house right on the backwaters. Every room has a special character and different style. All rooms are spotless clean.
- Backwater Cruise - Canoeing and cruise in the backwaters
- Houseboat Ride - Speed boat/country boat / house boat rides in backwaters.
- Visit Coir Industry - Coir mills and cane industry visits in Alleppey.
- Travel arrangements
- Bicycle Ride - Cycling and walking through the countryside.
- Restaurant - Restaurant, Cooking demonstrations.
- Guided Tour - Guided tour around the house laden with herbal and medicinal plants.
- Ayurvedic Treatment - Ayurvedic treatment on prior request.
- Bueauty Treatment - Herbal beauty treatments by professional beauticians on request.
- Visit Ancient Temples,Churches and Tharavad - Visit ancient churches and temples.
- Bird Watch - The Pooppally?s is home to around 30 varieties of birds during season.
- Traditional Costumes - Designers who can tailor make traditional costumes.
Rooms and Details
Standard- (2 Nos)
Deluxe- (5 Nos)
Non A/c Deluxe